ORDER YOUR BLACKBERRY SPC/MSL CODE HERE
Functions of a SPC code:
1) Removes the annoying “Activation Required” message.
2) Gives you access to the CDMA programming menu, which is used in flashing a phone to another CDMA network.
How to Enter SPC/MSL codes into your Blackberry:
1) From the main screen of the BlackBerry, press the green call button to enter the phone.
2) Type in ##SPCCODE then the green talk button (Example: ##123456 Green talk button).
3) In the CDMA service edit screen, delete the number in the first row (000000xxxx) and replace it with your current phone number.
4) Press the menu key and choose save.
5) The device will re-boot.
6) When the device re-boots, Activation Required will be gone and the active carrier name will now appear.
!UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY CURVE 9360 INSTANTLY!
1) On the main screen of your Blackberry go to “Options”.
(Make sure you have all the icons visible on the main screen)
2) Then select “Device”.
3) At the bottom, select “Advanced System Settings”.
4) then “Sim Card”.
5) Hold down the alt key and type mepe.
Please note: While typing MEP2, you will not see anything on the screen, but once you finish typing MEP2 a box will pop up asking for the MEP unlock code.
6) Enter the unlock code and click the trackpad to confirm it. Phone will say “Code Accepted”.
UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 HERE
1 – Turn on your Blackberry Bold 9790 with an active simcard (any active simcard will do)
2 – Click Options
-> Click Device
-> Click Advanced System Settings
-> Click Sim Card
3 – Type the letters mepd (you wont see anything while typing it)
4 – The Personalization Screen will pop up
Hold the ALT key and type MEP2
5 – Your Bold 9790 will ask for the MEP unlock code
6 – Enter your 8 or 16 digit MEP Unlock code
The phone will say code accepted.
9900, 9930 – How to Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9900, 9930 – Unlocking Instructions -
Method 1 on How to Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930
IMPORTANT: If you get a ‘Code Error‘ message do NOT keep trying because you only have limited attempts. Please check the IMEI, Network, Network Country, and contact us
•Insert not accepted sim card in your phone and turn it on.
•You will be prompted to enter an unlock code (aka MEP Code) (if you don’t have unlock code for bold 9900 you can get your unlock code here)
•Enter the unlock code and press enter
•Phone is now UNLOCKED!
•Go to “Manage Connections” and turn Mobile network on
Method 2 on How to Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930
•Ensure a SIM Card is inserted
•Go to ‘Manage Connections’
•Click on ‘Turn All Connections Off’
•Go to ‘Options’
•Click on ‘Device’
•Click on ‘Advanced System Settings’
•Click on ‘SIM Card’
•Type ‘MEPD’ (NOTE: you might need to type in caps, also letters will not appear on-screen but you will be presented with personalization screen, that will display 5 locks such as network, service provider etc)
•Type ‘MEP2′ (NOTE: user will be prompted to enter MEP code)
•Enter the MEP2 code (CONFIRM you get “Code Accepted” message)
•Go to ‘Manage Connections’
•Click on ‘Restore Connections’
•Device is now unlocked
UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY 9900, 9930 BOLD HERE
How to unlock the BlackBerry Bold 9780 on any carrier:
You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive )
1. Go to Settings Menu => and then Options = > Device
2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim Card
3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP2)
5. You should be presented with a prompt “Enter Network MEP Code”.
6. Enter the Unlock Code
7. Press Enter (You can use the track ball as well)
8. Device is now unlocked
*Some phones will be locked with either MEP2 or MEP4 or both. You will receive both codes if this is the case. Repeat step 4, please type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 4 and enter the MEP4 code.
UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY 9780 HERE Continue reading
When starting the BlackBerry® smartphone, safe mode can be used to prevent third-party applications from running automatically. Safe mode is designed to allow troubleshooting or remove any unwanted applications.
To turn on safe mode, complete the following steps:
1. Remove and reinsert the BlackBerry smartphone battery.
2. When the red light-emitting diode (LED) light goes out, press and hold the Escape key as the BlackBerry smartphone is loading.
(For the BlackBerry® Storm™ 2, as the Escape key is part of the Touch screen, clicking on the screen is not possible. Until you see the BlackBerry screen with the loading bar, that is when you press and hold the Escape key.)
3. When the dialog box appears, click OK.
Note: Safe mode is indicated by a safe mode indicator in the BlackBerry smartphone status section of the Home screen.
To turn off safe mode, remove and reinsert the BlackBerry smartphone battery.
UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY HERE! ANY MODEL, ANY CARRIER!
CHECK OUT THE LATEST LEAKED OS FOR THE BLACKBERRY 9700 & THE BLACKBERRY 9300.
9700 OS 22.214.171.1246
9300 OS 126.96.36.1996
UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 & 9300 HERE
Here is the lastest OS from Verizon for the BlackBerry Bold 9650 with version 188.8.131.524.
DOWLOAD THE OFFICIAL OS VIA VERIZON
UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY 9650 HERE
Here is the latest OS update for the BlackBerry Pearl 9100 running on OS 184.108.40.2066. Don’t forget to get yours unlocked below.
UNLOCK IT HERE
Check out the latest Official OS update for the BlackBerry Bold 9780 from MTS Mobility.
DOWNLOAD HERE FROM OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY SITE