The BlackBerry 9800 Torch has arrived in Canada! It is available on Bell, Telus, Rogers, and Virgin Mobile.Thinking of unlocking it? Here are the steps to unlock your torch;
1. Click on the “Buy Now” TAB.
2. Enter the following details from your phone in the order. (Carrier, Model # eg Torch 9800, and your IMEI)
3. Process Paypal payment (Only $5 to unlock any BlackBerry on any carrier) and wait for a response with your unlock code.
4. Take your code and you will input it with the following proceedure :
*You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive )
-Go to Settings Menu => and then Options
-Select Advanced options => and then Sim Card
-Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
4. -Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP2)
-You should be presented with a prompt “Enter Network MEP Code”.
-Enter the Unlock Code
-Press Enter (You can use the track ball as well)
*Telus and Bell will be locked with MEP2 & MEP4. You will recieve both codes if this is the case. Repeat step 4, please type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 4 and enter the MEP4 code.
-Device is now unlocked.